Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Book Haul #1

I finally went to a bookstore today and I got 3 amazing books that I've always wanted to get.

1. Splintered by A.G. Howard. I have adored this series from the start. Alyssa, Jeb and Morpheus each hold a special place in my heart and now I can reread their tales whenever I want. The ending of this series made me cry for a long, long time. Even when I think of the ending now I just want to cry. I haven't read the final book, Untamed but I have requested it and I hope to read it this month. It would mark the final closure this series and I don't think I can handle that.

2. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. This is the first time I will read anything from Kiersten White but I have heard this series is phenomenal. I am also excited for Kristen's White next novel, And I Darken, so this will allow me to discover a new author and add another obsession to my ever growing obsessions. And I love anything and everything paranormal.  

3. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole. I stumbled upon this book accidentally. During the Goodreads end of year awards I was browsing the finalist for YA and I saw the third book of this series, Dead of Winter, and I thought, "Why haven't I heard of this series before?" I almost know every YA book this year and this series had fantastic reviews and it went by undetected on my book radar. I was shocked. 

Overall, I am so happy with these book additions to my bookshelf. <3




Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! :D


Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks



No comments:

Post a Comment