[Review] Incendiary by Amy A. Bartol ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"He’s gonna be an all dead Faerie when I see him again" 

Oh Russell I have missed you. You are the light in this dark book. 

This book made me anxious. I've never felt this anxious from reading a book. 

THAT THING WHEN BRENNUS DID A THING TO EVIE AND RUSSELL CAME IN AND DID A THING AND THEN REED HAD TO COME IN A DID A THING AND THERE WERE TOO MANY THINGS DONE. MY SOUL COULDNT HANDLE IT. 

If you get to that part of the book, it will be obvious, be sure to breathe. I didn't and I was a wreck. That scene hurt and made me feel a lot of things I didn't know I was capable of feeling. 

On a lighter note, the novel starts off with Evie trying to gather allies against someone who many say she should trust but believes that they only want her for manipulation. Evie has to run from everyone. Everyone wants her and Evie doesn't want to die with anyone. There is a ultimate battle against Brennus and that was a cost everyone but was a victory for Brennus. 

I can't say anything more because it will be a spoiler but this book is action packed and thrilling. There were countless times I wanted to throw this book because it was so frustrating yet exciting. But it's a matter of time till the war starts and Evie must decide who she will side with or will she become her own side?

But I can say this, Russell does get something that he well deserves. *dramatic music*

The plotting in this book is phenomenal. It's so well done that everything falls into sync. Everything has a meaningful purpose and it's all tied together.

I love how the characters are so unique and themselves. Each character just surprises me each book. I can't wait for the final book, Iniquity.   

I'm currently reading Iniquity right now and I don't want this series to end. I might not finish it so I can prolong the story, but realistically, once I start a book I'll finish it. I've grown attached to each and every character, even Brennus. 


Side note: I like how the books end peacefully but the books themselves are anything but peaceful.

For more information about the book please visit goodreads


Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram and goodreads! :D

Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment