Saturday, January 30, 2016

January Update (#1)

Ahh its been one month since I have had this blog! I have learned so much with blogging and writing. Hopefully as I continue to do this, I will have the confidence to start writing again. If you wonder why I mention this, check out my very first post on the reason I started this blog.

Even though I am so happy with starting this blog, I have many changes to make. I need to start making graphics, or at least make this blog more aesthetically pleasing. That is on my things to do list for this blog.

These are the books that I have read in January:
1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
2. Winter by Marissa Myer
3. Inescapable by Amy A Bartol
4. Intuition  by Amy A Bartol
5. Court of Nightfall by Karpov Kinrade
6. Indebted by Amy A Bartol
7. Incendiary by Amy A Bartol
8. House of Ravens by Karpov Kinrade
9. Night of Nyx by Karpov Kinrade
10. The Vampire Games by Stephanie Archer
11. Beyond the Red by Ava Jae
12. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
13. Of Light and Darkness by Shayne Leighton
14. Song of Kai by Karpov Kinrade
15. The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater
















Ahh so many books!!  This is mainly because the first week in January I did not have any classes. This number will go down next month. Hopefully I can read 7 books but I am aiming for 5 because I have a week full of exams coming. But nevertheless I will always find time for reading and this blog.

These are the books that I plan to read in February:
1. Untamed by AG Howard
2. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Steifvater
3. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Steifvater
4. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
5. We Are the Ants by David Shaun Hutchinson

I'm very excited to read these books. This is the plan, but plans change. I hope I will at least read these books but I make no promises. My reading schedule is a bit spontaneous so its impossible for me to have a set calendar of what I will read next. But I have plenty of exciting books to read.

If you have any recommendations of what I should read in February, let me know! :D


Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! 

Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment