Wednesday, January 6, 2016

[ARC Review] Night of Nyx by Karpov Kinrade ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

First, I would like to say thank you to the author, Karpov Kinrade, for providing me an ARC of the Night of Nyx (The Nightfall Chronicles #2.25) ebook.

I love novellas. They are the hidden gem in the world of books. I wish there were more appreciation and understand of novellas because they are powerful. They do so much for the dynamic and understanding of the novel. And Night of Nyx proves this point.

Night of Nyx is apart of the Nightfall Chronicles by Karpov Kinrade. This series is breathtaking. The fine detail and dialogue are beautifully written. The characters are diverse and so real that I can imagine them being apart of any setting.
This novella is in the perspective of Zorin aka Nyx. I have been intrigued by him from the start. He is mysterious and almost like an enigma; it's hard to figure him out. But with this novella, I understand Zorin's motivations and how the life changing event *spoiler* set him towards a dark path. There is more details about the battle between King Varian and Nightfall through the eyes of Zorin and how conflicted and torn he felt during it.

This is a very short novella and a quick read. It is a great addition to the world of the Nightfall Chronicles. I look forward to reading Daughter of Strife.

For more information about the novel please visit goodreads.



Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! :D


Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment