Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday Update #6

Another Monday, another Update! This week, well for me, is hell week, 4 exams in 5 days. I need a cookie or something after it is over. Anyways, into book news. Along with exams I will be reading a book that I have wanted to read for a very long time. (I won't spoil it here so you have to continue reading.)

Last week I finished the thrilling and intricate book called The Bone Season. The idea and setting is so unique. This series is going to be made into 7 books!! I am so excited to see how it turns out. You can read my full review here. The Bone Season is very unique and wonderful. It is intense in world building after the first 50 pages but after it is captivating and unique. You will love and adore Paige and Warden will be your precious cinnamon roll.


 



This week I am finally reading Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London. I am so freaking excited to read this book. Ohmygod I can't tell you guys how long I have been wanting to read this series but I finally have a copy and I can't wait to devour this book, not eat it but soak up every detail. Recently I have started reading books about vampires again and I'm really glad I did. I find them one of the most fascinating paranormal being. And that COVER. I don't know why but I love dark covers with gorgeous dresses. Can I have this dress??



Next week I will read Blood Omen: The Vampire Wars by Katie Davies. I will be actually reviewing this book at the author's request!! :D This is absolutely exciting because authors don't normally ask me to review their books, I just review whatever book I want to read at the time. I will try super hard to review this book the best way I can. This is so exciting. I can't describe how happy this makes me feel. This blog is not even two months old and I have already had authors ask me to review their books and I'm like ahh thank you so much for believing that I can write a good review. Again I would like to thank the author, Katie Davies, for allowing me a copy of her book and the ability to review her book as well.


If anyone has any suggestions on what I should read next, let me know! I want to set up a calendar that shows what I will be reading each week and allow user input as well.



Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! 


Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment