Monday Update #8

I can't believe it has been two months since I've had this blog :') This date is also special because February 29 only happens every four years! Blogging has been a wonderful experience so far. I've learned so much about interacting with others. I've also learned a lot about my writing. It's not that bad as a I thought but still, it needs improvement.



Last week I finished Blood Omen I: The Vampire Wars by K.R. Davies. This book is not your regular vampire book. It has high speed chases, nightlife, and a world ending prophecy.
Dea has no idea that her blood will be the key to ending the world. She is in the protection of a loyal group of vampires but she is constantly hunted by the Apophi. The Apophi is a group of vampires who want to see the world end and the vampires to rise. You will definitely not be disappointed by this series. The Vampire Wars is one of my favorite books this year.


You can read the full review here


This week I'm reading A Gathering of Shadows by VE Schwab. It is the second book to A Darker Shade go Magic, Shades of Magic Trilogy. This series is fascinating and magical. Each character is so unique and true to their purpose. You will to love and adore Lila. You will swoon for Kell. And you will want to kill Holland. I'm actually half way done with A Gathering of Shadows, surprisingly, and it's everything that I hopped for a in a sequel.



Next week I will read Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard. I know I said I would read Glass Sword this week but I kinda got distracted and read A Gathering of Shadows. Once I start a book I have to finish. You understand what I mean right??

I hope you guys have a wonderful week. :)

Tell me what books you guys are reading in the comments!


Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! 


Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks


No comments:

Post a Comment