Sunday, February 28, 2016

February Update (#2)

I think creating this blog was the best decision I have made in a long time. I have had it now for TWO months with more than 50 posts and much more to come. This started out as a fun project but now it's actually something serious yet enjoyable. On Twitter I have gained over 200 followers now! Thank you guys so much! :D


These are the books that I read in February:
1) Untamed by AG Howard
2) The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
3) Darkness Before Dawn by JA London
4) Blood Omen I: The Vampire Wars by K.R Davies




This is not as much as last month but I'm happy with the results. I have to admit that I did not get to read all the books I wanted to this month but that's okay. As long as I am reading, I am happy.

In March I plan to tackle on author requests plus some of my own personal reads!

These are the books that I plan to read in March:
1) A Gathering of Shadows by VE Schwab
2) Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
3) Second Nature by Lauren Kuzimski
4) The Story of Lucius Cane by Vanya Ferreira
5) The Rose Giver by Sandy Benitez
6) Drawn to Darkness by K.R. Davies

The last four books are author review requests! I'm actually so thrilled that I'm getting author review requests because I'm so shocked to see that there are authors out there who believe that I will be able to write a good review for their books. :')

Some personal updates:
1) I'm nearly half way through my second semester of my freshman year and wow it has gone by fast. But I really need spring break because I'm beyond exhausted.
2) I need to buy more books. (This is actually a note to myself ha)

And that's really it for me. I'm quite boring honestly, I go to college, work, and home and that's really my life. Simple yet complicated at the same time.

If you have any recommendations of what else I should read in March, let me know!

Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! 

Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read Ensnared before I get to Untamed, but I do really love the series so far (from the first two books hah).

    I hope you enjoy all of your books for March! That's awesome you are getting author requests already.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ensnared was beautiful. The ending will make you cry. I couldn't stop thinking about it for days.

    ReplyDelete