Monday Update # 10

I'm finally back! After taking a week off blogging I have realized that I really miss blogging. It has been interesting though, I still had the urge to write even though I didn't post anything. Now the next step is to actually write for once rather than just imagine everything I want to write.

I have read many books that I must discuss with you guys. I have read a total of 3 books this past week. Two of them have been kinda disappointing. I was looking so forward to these books. But the last book I just finished last night was magical.

I will post the reviews for each of these books throughout the week so be sure and not miss it. :)

The books I read was Pure by Julliana Baggot, Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr, and The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury. I will post my reviews for these books soon but overall I was kind of disappointed by Pure and Seven Black Diamonds but The Forbidden Wish really saved my week.




Tell me what books you guys have read this spring break!




Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! 

Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment