Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday Update #11

Hellooo, it's been three months since I had this blog. I will post my monthly update within this week. I have to admit, I have 4 book reviews that I can post now, but I'm lazy. I don't want to over post but I have these posts ready. It's very odd predicament I am in. But I have been slacking in my posting, I'll be honest. Hopefully I can get into the groove of things this week. 





This past week I finished Drawn to Darkness by Katie Davies and Vampire Girl by Karpov Kinrade. Both were very exciting reads and both were author requests so it makes these books even more special. The reviews for this books will be posted this week so keep an eye out for them. I actually finished Vampire Girl in one day! This is a sign that it is a really really good book.  




This week I am reading Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. I was actually supposed to finish it last week but I got distracted. But I finished two books last week so I think that makes up for it right?? The subliminal messages in this book is awing. I really enjoy Maggie Steifvater's writing. I will get my review in this Sunday!! (If I don't please throw something at me)


Side note: I really want this semester to end. I think every college student at this point wants this semester to end. But we can do it! Just a couple of more weeks left and then its summer time. :)

Tell me what books you guys are reading this week!



Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! 

Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment