Thursday, March 31, 2016

March Update (#3)

Well it has been over three months since I have had this blog. One thing that I have learned is that don't take a week of blogging. I kind have hit a blogging slump at this point. I hope I can get out of it quickly. But writing this post means progress, right?

This month has been quite exciting. If you have noticed. I completely changed my blog design and banner! I love this new change. But it's not quite what I had in mind, but with my limited graphic design abilities, it will do. :)


I think this has been the month where I have read the most books so far, for this year. Yet I haven’t posted all my reviews yet. I just want to perfect them. I feel like they are post ready but I just want it to be the best it can be. 

Last month I read the following books:


You can click on each book title and check out my review for each book! :D

This month I will primarily focus on net galley and author requests. I've been a bit behind on those so this month I plan on catching up. Well, I said that last month but I am determined to get most if not all of them done. 

Net Galleys:
1) Children of Icarus by Caighlan Smith
2) Remember by Shannon Dermott
3) Soul Crossed by Lisa Gail Green

Author Requests:
1) Fulfillment by Katie Davies
2) Beyond Death by Katie Davies

Personal:
1) Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater 
2) Die For Me by Amy Plum
3) Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton.

So that looks like a total of 8 books!? This is quite a goal I have set for myself, considering April is the last month of the semester before finals in May, but never doubt an avid book reader. :) 

Tell me what you guys plan on reading in April!

Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! 

Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks




1 comment:

  1. Dear Sabrina,

    I have self-published my first book on Amazon/kindle and would really appreciate if you could review it. My book is titled "Heroes and Villains- Pawn in the Game", it is a fantasy book and first one in a series. As this is my first book, I am looking for reviews to get some feedback and reach out to a wide audience. I believe that you and your peers can help me accomplish that. Here is the synopsis and link to the amazon page:

    Aurora Grimaldi’s life has been about fighting for justice under the ruthless regime of Shadow kingdoms. In a twist of fate, she uncovers a secret organization run by creatures of magic- the Imperium.
    The Imperium is in a crisis. Something has been stolen from them and they will stop at nothing to get it back. The more Aurora gets involved, the deeper she is pulled into a web of lies and deceit. And it doesn’t help when the Shadow kingdoms start interfering.
    With the thief lurking in the shadows, Aurora struggles to find her place in everything that is going on and her choices may just have far more dangerous consequences than she could have imagined.

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heroes-Villains-Pawn-Game-Tara-ebook/dp/B019XJD7LM/ref=sr_1_12?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1457806702&sr=1-12&keywords=Tara+R

    The first two and a half chapters are available on the amazon page through "Look Inside" feature for you to check out.

    I sincerely hope that it sparks your interest and you find my book worthy enough to give it a chance.

    If you decide to review my book, I can provide you with PDF or MOBI files- whichever you prefer.
    I look forward to hearing back from you.

    Thank you very much for your time and consideration,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete