Saturday, March 5, 2016

[Review] The Story of Lucius Cane by Vanya Ferreira ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I would like to thank the author, Vanya Ferreira for providing me a reviewer copy in exchange of an honest review.


London, 1794. Lucius Cane, a peculiar sort of vampire, comes upon an opponent the likes of which he has never seen before – a brute with remarkable abilities. But not all is as it seems as their encounter unfolds in a manner that neither of them expected.

This story is very unexpected and unique. It's quite short to what I normally read  but the author wonderfully creates detail and life to the characters with few words. There is a cliff hanger but overall it's a very interesting premise and I look forward to what's in store for Lucius. But there is another character who may just challenge Lucius for what he is so I'm looking forward to how those two battle it out. 

I believe that this series will be a set of short stories revolving the life of Lucius Cane and his misadventures in London. 

If you are looking for a short read with enticing details and witty banter, I would recommend this book to you!

For more information about this book please visit goodreads



Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! 


Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks


No comments:

Post a Comment