Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday Update #12

I would have to say this weekend was quite exciting.

Firstly, my review for Vampire Girl by Karpov Kinrade is featured on the summary section on Amazon. This is so freaking exciting and amazing. It really means a lot to me that an author would quote part of my review to their summary of their book. It means so freaking much. :')
Here is the link on Amazon to check it out! :D


Secondly, I found The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead at Barnes and Noble early before the release date, this Tuesday, April 5. I'll be honest, I screamed and one of the book sellers asked me if I was okay. I said I was, but inside I wasn't. To me I feel like it's a rarity to find a book in the wild before the publishing date. I'm still freaking out as I write my Monday Update. Sadly, I did not get the book because I was just exiting the store and I was running late for an exam review. UGHH curse you exam. But I'm still really happy to just see the book before it's actually released. 

Thirdly, Firstly, I changed my profile picture to a resemblance of the power puff girls. It's so adorable and I love it.You can see it on blogger and on my twitter page.

This past week I have read THREE books! I'm already 37.5% done with my April goal within the first 4 days, wow. 


Be sure to check out my reviews by clicking on each title! :D

Tell me what books you guys are reading this week!


Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! 

Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting that you were featured in her summary!! Congrats! That's one of those blogger/reviewer things that I'm hoping to achieve one day haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can achieve it one day too :')

    ReplyDelete