Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday Update #13

This past week I have learned a valuable lesson regarding sequels to a book. I will get to that a bit later but this lesson is very VERY valuable for readers who hate cliff hangers. (And their heart's broken too but who cares about the reader's hearts, right?)

This past week I finished two very amazing books. You can click on each title to check out my review!



1) Beyond Death by Katie Davies

2) A Demon's Promise by Kristie Cook


So this valuable lesson I have learned this past week is that get the first two book of a series rather than just the first. Some evil books will end in a cliff hanger and I, personally, do not like cliff hangers. (Well, I secretly do but my heart suffers every time). I have learned this lesson because of A Demon's Promise by Kristie Cook. It ended in a major cliff hanger that I was pushed off the cliff and fell into the water of my tears. But the book was amazing regardless of the cliff hanger.

I finished the first book and I was searching my local library, inter loan libraries, and Barnes and Noble. I CAN'T! I'm finding the first edition at Barnes and Noble but I need the newest edition. Last night I spent a good 10 minutes curses at my own stupidity. I should have known better than to start a series in which I can't find the second book.

I hope you guys take my advice seriously.

Tell me what books you guys are reading this week!

Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! 

Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment