Monday Update #14

IM GOING TO NTTBF THIS SATURDAY IM SO EXCITED I CAN'T CONTAIN IT.

Okay so in a nondramatic way of portraying my excitement. I'm going to NTTBF this Saturday. I went last year but I had work the same day so I only went for a couple of hours. I actually went on a limb because I was just gaining my love for reading again. (Long story which I shall make a post of someday). But this event remained me how much I loved reading. Anyways, I'm super excited to meet so many amazing authors. Marie Lu, Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton, Libba Bray, Cynthia Hand, Claudia Gray, James Dasher AND MORE OHMYGOD. I can tell you that next weeks Monday Update is going to be very lengthy or I may just create a separate post but I'm just so excited (as I mention for the 10000th time).

This past week I have finished two books. (Which is surprising because in the beginning of the week I was really struggling with reading and staying interested. This brings me to another point: I probably have 5-6 DNF books this year and it's only April. That's concerning honestly. :/ I think I will create a post about my DNF'ed books. It hurts me as a reader because I really respect authors and their writings and not finishing their books is like saying I think their work is not good enough for me.


Anyways, here are the books I've read last week and the reviews! Be sure to click on each title to check out the review.

1) In the Dark of Light by Bettina Mehler 

2) The Awakened by Sara Elizabeth Santana

 



Tell me what books you guys are reading this week!

Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, and goodreads! 

Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment