Monday Update #20 - Cliff Hangers

I have had this blog now for 5 months!!! Nearly half a year! I will post my Monthly Update soon but I'm ecstatic that I've made it this far.

This past week I finished My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent, the third book of The Soul Screamers Series. I have throughly enjoyed this series. It's an urban fantasy about death and those who can feel and predict death.

The second book I finished was Soldier by Julie Kagawa. I think we can all agree that her writing is amazing. I'm a sucker for cliff hangers, even though I cry or my heart breaks but that's okay. It's the third book in the Talon Saga. If you haven't read any of Julie Kagawa's book, I highly recommend it.


 

This week I am participating in 2 book tours! The first one is today, In the Shadow of the Dragon King by J. Keller Ford. You can read my review here. The second book tour that I will be participating in is The Midnight Society by Rhonda Sermon. I will be posting it Friday so keep an eye out :D

I am currently reading Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This is actually New Adult and I'm really enjoying it so far. Fae causing trouble in the streets of New Orleans with a kickass female heroine and a swoon worthy partner, sign me up. She is the queen of unique plot lines. I will read anything she writes in  YA. I have read the Lux Series and the Covenant Series so far.





This week I want to discuss cliff hangers. I personally love cliff hangers because it gets me thinking. I don't want a everything is okay by the end type book. I know I'll probably be in tears or stressed out by the end but that's okay. I want to wonder what's next. It gets me thinking, all the creative possibilities that could happen. These creative possibilities does wonder on what is really possible. Maybe it's just me. I tend to day dream a lot. I live through my dreams after I've dreamt them. It's a story that I want to know the ending to and I can't let it go till I see the end.

Do you like cliff hangers? Have you had dreams that stuck with you for days? What are you guys reading now?


Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram goodreads!

Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment