Thursday, June 30, 2016

June Update (#6)

Helloooo everyone!

I can officially say that I have had this blog for 6 FULL MONTHS! :D

I'll be honest, I had my doubts. I thought I would give up after 2/3 months because of school work. There were times that I wanted to. Balancing blogging, school life, home life, and work is challenging.

But in reality, this has been the best decision ever. My original goal for creating a blog was to get myself to write and eventual write my own story. And I am proud to say that I did. I am writing. I can officially call myself a writer. I wanted to be three things in life, programmer (check), blogger (check), writer (finally check).

I will post a Spotify playlist and a Pintrest board for my WIP soon. This is all very new to me. I want to savor it before I start sharing to the world.

I am also participating in CampNaNoWriMo in July. Now with the first couple thousand words written in my WIP, I want to spend the next month creating an intrigue and heartfelt story. This is my first writing project and I hope it will be a memorable one.

Another wonderful and unexpected event was receiving my first ARC, from the library. What a surprise right? ARCS don't normally belong in libraries. Yet, I signed up for a summer reading program and after a certain number of days, I could pick out a free book. And guess what, there were 3-4 ARCS as well as the other wonderful books the library provided.

My first ARC I have ever received is Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi.


Okay now onto the amazing books I have read and the wonderful book tours I was apart of. You can click on each title to view my review.

1) Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
2) The Midnight Society by Rhonda Sermon (Tour)
3) My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent 
4) Daughter of Magic by Teresa Roman (Tour)
5) Forget Me Not by Alison Whitmore (Tour)
6) If I Die by Rachel Vincent 
7) 27 Days to Midnight by Kristine Kruppa (Tour)
8) Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent 
9) November Rain by Shannon A. Thompson
10) Zero by Morgan Dark 





10 books total!! That averages out that I was reading a different book every 3 days.

I don't exactly know what I will be reading this next month. I want to be spontaneous with my reading. But I really do hope I get to read And I Darken by Kiersten White and This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. 

I'll try to keep you guys up to date on my WIP. It's still very early and I just want everything to run smoothly before I start giving the exact details. But I am excited. I truly am.

Tell me what books are you guys excited to read in July??

What's your WIP about? ;D (If you're too shy to comment you can always email me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment