Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday Update #24

Hello everyone! I hope you guys had a great week and an even more exciting week this week!

I have some very exciting news to share with you guys but I'll mention it toward the end of this post, stick around. :)

But I must first mention something, this is last minute but I finally got my first ARC, Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi!! I signed up for a summer reading program at my local library and was able to pick up a free book after reading for 15 days. This ARC was an option! I was so surprised that my library had ARCS. Maybe your local library has a summer reading program that offer ARCS if you read a certain number of days!


I have read some amazing books this past week. You can click on each title check on my review for each book.

1) Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

2) [ARC] November Rain by Shannon A. Thompson ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️




















Now for the most important news.

I finally started my WIP. The reason I created this blog was to gain confidence in my writing. After 6 long months, I finally wrote the first 1000 words to my WIP. This idea has been stuck in my head for 2 years now. This idea came from a dream that I haven't been able to forget about since. The most exciting part I'm looking forward to writing is the ending. I created a Pintrest board for my WIP and my main characters. I'm not ready to share all the information because this is all very new to me. BUT I promise to share the details soon. I'm so exciting for this next stage in my writing career. Like I said in my first blog post, I want to be 3 things in life, programmer, writer, and blogger. I have programmer and writer down. Today, I can proudly say I'm a writer.

Tell me what's the first ARC you have ever received?

Do you have a WIP that you are working on currently?

Tell me in the comments or even email me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment