May Update (#5)

HAPPY 5 MONTH BLOG ANNIVERSARY TO MEEEEEE!! 

I can't believe in has been 5 months. I remember creating this blog late December and look how far I've gotten! :') Thank youuu so much for your views and comments, it means so so so much to me.

A lot of things happened this month, bookish wise and personally. But of course I'll emphasize that bookish because that's way more important. 

I've participated in my first book tours this month! I thought I would have to be a super popular blog in order to do book tours but I was able to participate in some :')

1) Broken Fate by Jennifer Derrick 
2) Blood of Hydra by Michelle Madow
3) Daughter of the Sun by Zoe Kalo 
4) Under Ground by Alice Rachel 
5) The Midnight Sea by Kat Ross
6) In the Shadow of the Dragon King by J. Keller Ford

SIX TOURS! :O (I'm as shocked as you are)


I also read some amazing books this month.I will highlight yeah book for the month of May. You can click on each title to read my review for each book. :)


1) Midnight Star by Karpov Kinrade 
2) The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
3) What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
4) Daughter of the Sun by Zoe Kalo 
5) Under Ground by Alice Rachel
6) The Midnight Sea by Kat Ross
7) My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
8) My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
9) My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
10) Solider by Julie Kagawa
11) In the Shadow of the Dragon King by J. Keller Ford



This month, I will not have a list of books that I expect myself to read. I realize that last month that I can not follow this schedule. I don't want to refrain myself from reading books just because I have some schedule to follow. 

Honestly, I didn't even plan on reading the Soul Screamers series for a long time but I got inspired by a Tumblr post. I like this type of decesions for reading. I want to start reading a book after seeing a photo or hearing a song that reminds me of a certain book. 

What book tours are you guys participating this month??


Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram goodreads!

Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment