[ARC Review] November Snow by Shannon A. Thompson ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Summary: 

When Daniel and Serena unite, their accidental relationship becomes the catalyst for a twelve-year war to continue. Exposing the twisted past of a corrupt city, Daniel, Serena, and everyone they know will come together to fight. But Serena has another battle. 

After a political rumor threatens their lives, Serena must leave her family and join the political front against her will. To survive apart, Daniel has to separate his love from his hatred and join forces with his worst memory to secure Vendona’s war. But very few of them will survive to see the last day. Bad blood or human, a city will burn, snow will fall, and all will be united by catastrophic secrets and irrevocable tragedy



Review: 

November Snow is the thrilling sequel to November Rain. Picking up where November Rain left off, November Snow left me in tears at the end. Filled with suspense, action, and unexpected twists, Bad Bloods is one of my favorite duologues this year.

I enjoyed how actioned packed the second book was. I understood more of Vendona and the evils that has occupied the city for so long. Fear is really felt by the characters in the second book. The underlying secrets nearly tears everyone apart.

Even though there are a lot of characters involved in this duology, I was able to understand each character with ease. I could relate to each character, Serena the most. She sacrifices everything in order to save the ones she loves, her family. Her character development from beginning to end was amazing. 

I think this is my favorite book written by the author. My heart broke in the end but I loved every minute of this book. I loved the duo perspective between Serena and Daniel. I love books written in multiple perspectives. 

I strongly recommend this book to anyone. Each character is relatable. The emotions are strong felt. And you would want the same freedom as much as the characters do. 

If you want to know more about each character in the Bad Bloods duology, Shannon A. Thompson has written a prequel on Wattpad that I strongly suggest you guys check out!

For more information about this book please visit goodreads.


Follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram goodreads!


Twitter @omgbooksandmore
TumblrInstagramGoodreads  @omgbooksandmorebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment