Monday, July 4, 2016

Monday Update #25

Hiii everyone! I hope you guys had a great long weekend (and currently enjoying it of course).

This weeks update will be brief. Honestly, nothing major has happened this week. I haven't read much, which is disappointing. I pick up a book, I read the first couple of pages, and then I get distracted. Is this a sign of a book slump? I hope not I really really do not want to be in a book slump. :(

Last week I was apart of a book tour, Zero by Morgan Dark! You can click on the title to check out my review + a giveaway.

This week I really do hope I can finish November Snow by Shannon A. Thompson. It is an amazing book so far but with my scattered brain lately, I can't finish it. I am the problem, not the book. I am problematic. *laughs*

I also plan to read Inherited by Freedom Mathews. Both these books are ARC reviews and I'm so thankful that I have the chance to read these books before they release.

Well that is all I can really say for now. I'm sorry for this update to be probably my most boring. I blame it on myself and the reading slump.

How do you guys get rid of reading slumps?

No comments:

Post a Comment