Monday Update #26

Hello everyone!

I would honestly say that this past week has been super long. I really don't know why. I could think about it for an hour and still wouldn't come up with an explanation.

Well anyways. Last week was waaaayyyy more exciting than the week before. I finally read and reviewed TWO books and went book shopping! (Well not shopping, if it was shopping I would clear out the book store but I got two books.)



I can' wait to read And I Darken and Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda. I'm sooooooooo excited for And I Darken. The cover is so soft and I can't stop petting it. (Soft book covers are like treasure)

Originally, I wanted to get This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab. I went to Barnes and Noble and Half Price Books to find it but it was no where to be found!

I eventually tweeted about it and the queen herself replied to my tweet. Honestly, I fangirl ever time an author replies. 

This past week I finally got myself to finish 2 interesting and amazing books. If you read my last Monday Update, I was in a bit of a book slump. I think I'm finally getting out of it.

You can click on each title to checkout my review for each book!

1) November Snow by Shannon A. Thompson ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2) Inherited by Freedom Mathews  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 

What books are you guys looking forward reading this week?
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool that Victoria Schwab replied to your tweet! Great post. I am glad you liked November Snow, and I will also be reviewing it very soon. I have heard good things about Inherited.

    Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hope you enjoyed November Snow!

      Delete