Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday Update #28

Do you know that feeling when your OTP is end game because one is in witch purgatory but was promised life but then someone betrayed her and now she is in internal suffering and the other is in some alternate purgatory because they were bitten by a super vampire but he has a chance of life because of the evil brother who doing the suffering instead of him???

I just finished The Originals and my emotions were/are an emotional mess. Devina and Kol deserve better!

Anyways, I finished two books this last week. I actually finished one of the books in one day actually.


The first book I finished was What We Talk About When We Talk About Clone Club by Gregory E. Pence. This book discusses the ethics and the science behind the tv show Orphan Black, which is freaking fantastic. I loved how this book discussed all the science behind cloning and the discoveries in the world of cloning that inspired this tv show. I love anything cloning so this book was amazing.


The second book I finished was Across the Universe by Beth Revis. I loved this book for a number of reasons. The main reason is space. This book is set in space. I'm 1000% sold to any book that is set in space honestly. I also loved the analogies and reference to the universe and stars. One major final thing that I love about this book is the cover. It's too beautiful.

Tell me what books you guys are reading this week? Do you have any OTP's that are end game like mine?
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Well you know... Percy Jackson and Annabeth will always be my ultimate OTP of all time! Great job on finishing 2 books last week. I am currently reading Nerve by Jeanne Ryan.

    Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read Nerve. The movie seems interesting and I bet the book is even better!

      Delete