July & August Update

July and August has been a period of my most busiest blogging and reading and the least busiest blogging and reading. What a surprise. I had a major book slump, got back to reading, had a major blogging slump (well I took a break), and now I'm getting back to blogging.

What a weird 2 months I have had.

I think the most memorable event that happened was the I started working in my WIP that I had in my mind for 2 years. I am finally getting my thoughts into words. I'll have more information/updates when I want to share. (It's kind of a personal process so I'm a bit reserved about it, but I will be sharing).

So this monthly update will be a bit incomplete because I read like 7 books in 10 days in August and I have my reviews ready, but I don't want to post them all at once. I actually want to space them out because my new blogging goal is to have 4-5 blog posts per week.


Here are the books that I have read and have reviews:







9) A Million Suns by Beth Revis 


Here are the books that I have read but have not published my reviews for. They are waiting to be published but I want to space them out.

10) This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab 

11) Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh

12) The Last Star by Rick Yancey

13) Torn by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

14) Dreamers Often Lie by Jacqueline West

15) The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent

16) Inception by Bianca Scaroni 

17) Recreated by Collen Houk

18) Die For Me by Amy Plum

So close to 20 books!!! 


I also got some amazing books these past 2 months as well. My "book hauls" are not really book hauls compared to other bloggers. I tend to get 1-2 books a month, mainly from half price because as a college student I can't afford new hardbacks of every book I want. But I'm happy and I love each and every book that I get. 


I'm proud to say I have nearly all of Sarah J Maas' books except for A Court of Thorns and Roses. (If you count the Throne of Glass coloring book then that would make it 2 books)


So that is it from the bookish part of my life. College has started once more. I am in my second year aiming to graduate with a bachelors in Computer Science. So far so good. I'm liking most of my classes and the professors I have are friendly. I hope this will be a great semester and a great school year. 

That's all for these past 2 months! Next time I will post MONTHLY updates, hence the name, and not combine the months like I did this time.

Thank you so much guys for reading! This marks the 8 months that I have started this blog and I'm so happy that I have made these decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment