Monday Update #36

I have this fear when I always number these posts. I feel like I would write the wrong number for one and then finding out months later.
^ random thought of the day

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! Yes I said happy Monday because I try to make everyday a happy one. :)

In the world of blogging and twitter I had been fairly quiet. I'm trying to avoid Empire of Storms spoilers. I have encountered 2 AND THEY JUST HAPPENED TO BE ABOUT THE ENDING. These are the worst spoilers to encounter. I know I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I would read EOS when it released. I actually did for a bit till it consumed my waking existence and I couldn't finish my homework nor study. With regret and full of sadness, I had to stop reading Empire of Storms, literally hide it from plain sight, so I can get back to my studies. Once it is November or December break is when I will continue reading. For now, I must tread carefully.

I haven't read anything last week because I have been studying for 2 exams that are this week. But once those are over I plan to read a lot. Do you know why?? There are at least 12 amazing books that are releasing in the next 3 weeks AND IM SUPER EXCITED!!!

Crooked Kingdom, Witch's Pyre, Bright Smoke Cold Fire, Stalking Jack the Ripper, The Immortal Throne, Replica, Fear the Drowning Deep, Three Dark Crowns, A Shadow Bright and Burning, The Black Key and probably a lot more that I haven't written in my calendar yet.

SOO MANY BOOKS SO LITTLE TIME!


In writing news, YES WRITING NEWS, I finally made my WIP public! :D You can follow me by following this link: Pinterest Here is just a snippet of what I have so far. If you have any suggestions for any boards that I should follow, even yours, tell me!




I also posted a review today for Forget Me Always by Sara Wolf. You can checkout the review here. Honestly, this book left me thinking. It's something so much more. You just have to read between the lines. Yes it's childish at times but the underlying message of your past haunting you today, tomorrow, forever, is something that has stuck with me. I highly recommend you guys to check this series out, the new latest edition.


That's it for this Monday Update!

Wait, I have one more things *taps mic*

TATIANA MASLANY FROM ORPHAN BLACK AND RAMI MALEK FROM MR. ROBOT BOTH WON EMMYS YESTERDAY. IM JUST SO THRILLED BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH MY FAVS AND THEY SO DESERVED IT. IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM.


That is all. Thank you so much guys for reading. Have an amazing week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment