Monday Update #38

Happy Monday Everyone!!!


October marks the 10th month since I have created Omg Books and More Books. By the way it is pronounced Omg Books and More Books, not OMG like Oh My Gosh. :)

It's my first thought when entering a book store so I thought it would be a pretty good book blog name, right?

Anyways, my September Update will be up later on this week, Thursday!!!!

Last week I finally finished As I Descended by Robin Talley, a Macbeth retelling with F/F and a diverse set of characters. *screams* FINALLY!!! You can click on the title to check out my review!


This week I am reading Unblemished by Sara Ella. I'm reading it for a book tour which is later on this month. It is an ARC review. I'm getting more and more ARC reviews :') Unblemished is good so far, one thing that I don't like is how the main character's best friend is actually her guardian. *eye roll*

I should be done with it some time this week and hopefully pick up another book too!


This is actually it for my Monday Update. *crowd gasps* I know in the past they have been much longer but last week I was super busy with school and home stuff that I really didn't have any time to do any reading or writing. Hopefully this week will be different.

I hope you guys have a great week!
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I've never actually read an F/F novel. I should, this will probably be my first it sounds good! And great review

    ReplyDelete