Monday Update #39

Hellooo everyone!!

Happy Monday!! (Honestly last week went by so fast, just a blink of an eye and boom 2nd week of October is upon us)

Honesty, I think I am hitting a book slump. *cue sad violin music* Last week I had no energy to read. Even though I had time to read, I didn't. I DNF'ed Bright Smoke, Cold Fire because I couldn't get into it. I don't know if it was me, the book, or the book slump.

But I am not hitting a blogging slump. I have 10+ posts draft posts waiting to be posted and TBR Tuesday and the WoW posts so I believe I have plenty of content to post. :)

I am currently reading A Darkly Beating Heart by Lindsay Smith. So far I am on chapter 4. I am reading this slowly, considering my impending book slump state. After I finish this I think I'm going to take a break from reading.



Maybe it's stress, maybe it's life getting in the way, I don't know.

But this week is exciting in terms of my blog. I have 2 book tours this week. Unblemished by Sara Ella and Spindle by Shonna Slayton I hope my reviews will convince you guys to add these books to your TBR pile! 



Yesterday I posted my review for Dreamers Often Lie by Jacqueline West! I rated this book 5 stars because of the level of mind boggling events that took place and the well crafted Shakespearean references interwoven throughout the novel. The ending left me speechless. I can not describe the ending in words. The best way I can describe it is the same ending of Inception. You don't know how it ends.


Tell me what books you guys are reading this week! How do you get out book slumps?

No comments:

Post a Comment