Monday, November 7, 2016

[ARC Review] Silver Flame by Karpov Kinrade

Summary:
I was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life, until I sold my soul to save my mother. Now, I am trapped between two worlds. Between the vampire demons who own my contract, and the Fae whose bloodline flows in me. Between the prince I'm falling in love with, and the race his kind has enslaved. 

Review:

One think I love most about this series is the writing. It's full of life and detail that it is easy to imagine you are in the setting. I like how short these books are but they are full with action. I honestly wanted more Fen and Ari time. I miss them being together. Also, I hate Levi. I don't think I have ever hated a character as much as him.Thinking about how the book started till now, I would have never imagined the story spanning this much! The ending broke my heart and as a result I threw my phone. I can't wait for the next book, Moonlight Prince. 

For more information about this book please visit goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment